The Accounting Clerk plays a critical role within our Firm by fulfilling financial and billing functions such as client billing, accounts receivable follow-ups, and other related tasks. The Accounting Clerk works collaboratively with other members of the Finance department and with various internal and external stakeholders.
Along with the dynamic Finance team, you will:
• Facilitate accounts receivable processes and be a go-to for inquiries for internal and external questions;
• Administer payment to vendors and oversee accounts payable functions;
• Complete various reconciliations, including banks and accounts;
• Manage accurate cash flow information and reporting;
• Collaborate with the team to support month- and year-end closing;
• Perform other assigned tasks and duties necessary to support the department.
For this role, you will need to:
• Have great attention to detail, strong analytical skills, and the ability to meet tight deadlines;
• Have experience working with the Microsoft Office suite;
• Hold a university degree or college diploma in accounting, business administration or equivalent knowledge or work experience.
It would be an asset if you:
• Can speak and write fluently in both official languages (English and French);
• Have previously used accounting software (preferably Acumin).
To apply for this position, please submit your resume and cover letter using the form below.
We thank all applicants in advance for their interest; however, only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.